Reserve Category Certificate
Residents of the areas as are notified by the Govt. vide S.R.O:-126 can obtain these certificates provided that they fulfill the conditions laid down in the said S.R.O. The areas have been notified by the Govt. under S.R.O-126, however, the details for areas including in the said SRO can be had from the concerned Tehsildars for Tehsils and from Deputy Commissioners for the Districts. Vacancies are being been reserved under the said S.R.O for the residents of backward areas.
SOCIALLY / EDUCATIONALLY BACKWARD CLASS / WEAK AND UNDER PRIVILEGED-CLASS (SOCIAL CASTE) CERTIFICATES
Every person who belongs to any of the following social castes can obtain the certificates form the concerned Tehsildars:
- Bach-hanjies and Shikarawalas excluding boat owners
- Fisherman including Gade Henz
- Markaban whose sole livelihood depends upon Markabani
- Villages porters (Kumars)
- Shoe repairers (Working without the aid of machines)
- Bangies, Khakrobes (Sweapers)
- Barbers (Rural Only)
- Village washer man
- Grati (Rural only)
- Teeli (Rural only)
- Application with sporting affidavit.
- Shajra Nasab with sub caste as mentioned in schedule of constitution of J&K.
- Permanent resident Certificate.
- Copy of School Certificate.
- Grazing card as supporting evidence.
- The person seeking certificates shall apply to the prescribed authority as mentioned above in the prescribed form.
Competent Authority to whom apply: Concerned Tehsildar.
- Time Limit: 15 Days
Location : Mini Secretariat, New DC Office Complex | City : Kishtwar | PIN Code : 182204
Phone : 01995-261455 | Email : dckishtwar-jk[at]nic[dot]in